Domain Name Finder is a great tool to find your favourite name in one place, it will give you multiple TLD's availability. It will generate new alternate domain name's suggestion's for your search, find domain extensions TLD.
Domain Name Search
It is important to find useful Domain names for your Website Online Business. Check Domain Name availability in a second. Just start typing!
Find Domain Owner and its contact details from Whois information database, Check Whois lookup for FREE. Whois details will give you Domain Creation Date, Expiry date, Renewal date etc.
Multiple TLD's search
All traffic to the website is secured. Lookup new extensions like .club, .xyz, .mobi, .car, .realestate TLD and over a hundred others. We also search country-code domains (ccTLDs) like .co.in, .com.au, .co.uk and .de.
Domain Name Suggestions
Get smart domain name suggestions using synonyms, suffixes, prefixes etc to find the perfect domain name. It will generate 100 new domain alternate name ideas if you cannot get your desired name. Search for a great available domain name for your business in seconds.
Domain name availability
Get 100 different domain name suggestion that may be useful for picking up names for your new Business. Domain Search verifies its availability by doing a DNS query. WHOIS lookups are much slower than DNS queries, but provide more information about who registered the name.
Red results mean that the it is taken. Do a WHO IS lookup to see when the current Domain registration expires.
Green results mean that the name is available to Buy. Go to any Registrar Website like GoDaddy to buy the Domain, there are 100+ Registrar in the World where you can register your Domain.
Please find the Important Points to consider while picking up the right Domain Name for your Online Website:
1) It should match your Domain Niche or Business name.
2) Easy to Remember.
3) Easy to Spell it.
4) Use High Volume Keyword if you want the domain to get traffic from that Keyword.
5) Do not use Hyphens in Domain name.
6) Do not use Numbers, if it is not necessary.
7) Try to keep it short, SEO best practise is to have Domain name length less than 15 characters.
8) Use appropriate TLD based on your needs, Example: If you want Local country presence, use ccTLD like .ca is for Canada, Use .COM for your Global Online presence.
9) Use gTLDs if you want to do SEO 301 redirect to your primary domain, like buy .CAR domain and redirect to your CAR domain website for SEO purpose.
10) Check if Facebook, Twitter custom URL name is available, it is always good to showcase your Brand name in multiple Social media having custom URL same as Domain name.
11) If you want to buy Old Aged domains for your Business, you can buy Expired Closeout domains.
12) Check Dictionary, if you want to buy any meaningful Dictionary Domain name for your business.
13) If you want to buy Deleted Domains, that just got Expired, check it's Spam Score before buying.
14) Check if the Domain name is not banned by search engines, that means it should be indexed by search engine once you purchase.